Least padded record in MMA?

Sherdog Forums | UFC, MMA & Boxing Discussion
Least padded record in MMA?
By "least padded" I mean "containing the least amount of cans", basically a complete record comprised of solid fighters throughout. Discussing current or former UFC fighters but looking at their ENTIRE CAREER.

My pick: Lyoto Machida (yes, I'm a biased fan)

Let's have a closer look at his record (very subjective):

View attachment 428195
Note: I marked Sokoudjou as "decent" but at the time he was super hyped and a...

Least padded record in MMA?
Fighters who people call Legends, but you think aren’t.
The term a legend in this sport gets thrown around a lot to give mma some kind of epic long history. Terms like goats started getting thrown around in the ealy 2000s when the sport was but a decade old.

So who are some fighters you hear people calling a legend but just arent, and why don’t you think they are.

My example: Pat Miletich, he was a good fighter back in the hey day, good striking and good grappling, but didnt really have a strong career or establish himself as the man, never...

Fighters who people call Legends, but you think aren’t.
Footwork in mma.
From what I see in mma. Is there a lack of footwork. Could working on your foot movement be used to for take down prevention? I know tj dillashaw and dominic cruz have good work but when i look at higher divisions, seems to be lacking by my novice eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment