Sherdogs Russian shoe shiners VS MMA reality

Sherdog Forums | UFC, MMA & Boxing Discussion
Sherdogs Russian shoe shiners VS MMA reality
I have been watching MMA for a very long time. All the way back to PRIDE, I even went cold-turkey on the UFC(couldn't stand their promo) and just watched PRIDE.

I watched Fedor in PRIDE. I was a fan. I thought of Dana as an angry man when he talked about Fedor like he wasn't great.

Slowly over the years, still before the UFC bought PRIDE, I started to question the reasons behind Fedors decision not to fight in the UFC. Before Dana White made a smiley face on Twitter when Werdum beat...

Sherdogs Russian shoe shiners VS MMA reality
is there a GOAT of Sherdog?
If so, who is it

other than me ofc
Most intelligent fighters (Daniel Cormier, Chael Sonnen, Ben Askren, etc.)
Remember Ben Askren on Joe Rogan's show? The guy talked about so many topics in so much detail. I was surprised at how much he knew about politics and other countries.

Daniel Cormier - No explanation needed.

Chael Sonnen - Even if you hate the guy, you have to admit he is one of the most eloquent speakers in MMA. He was able to trash talk without ever swearing. Listening to him talk is refreshing when he is not in character. I actually learn interesting things about wrestling that...

Most intelligent fighters (Daniel Cormier, Chael Sonnen, Ben Askren, etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment