Floyd on fighting MMA: "I'm not a f***in degenerate"

Sherdog Forums | UFC, MMA & Boxing Discussion
Floyd on fighting MMA: "I'm not a f***in degenerate"
On McGregor and Nurmagomedov still talking about him
“I’m the face of just combat sports period. Whether it’s boxing or MMA, I’m the face of it all. … I’m not even worried about those guys. Conor McGregor, he already know what happened with that. Khabib running his mouth. He wants to get in there, I’ll take care of him, too.”

On a potential fight vs. Nurmagomedov
“If it happens, it happens. If it don’t, I’m still going to have a great life.”...

Floyd on fighting MMA: "I'm not a f***in degenerate"
About UFC Promoting Fighters...
So I was thinking today about UFC promoting fighters. The main argument against this is that fighters should promote themselves, but in every other sport i've seen athletes who are talented are promoted by their organization. I don't really watch NFL or NBA, but I can't think of any many A list celebrity athletes who have good personalities. Most basketball players and football players are dull and boring. That doesn't stop them from being extremely popular.

Take for example Khabib. The...

About UFC Promoting Fighters...
Most powerful punch you have seen landed in UFC/MMA
We all know heavyweights are supossed to have the most powerful punches in the sports, but this punch by Paul Daley is just incredible, look at the way his opponent body reacts to the punch.

Look at the 10:18 minutes (already marked in the link)



crazy chit, his head looks like gonna be taken off his neck and his whole body collapses instantly

another devastating punch I remember is Rashad Evans vs Chuck Liddell, holy shit:

just 19 seconds in...

Most powerful punch you have seen landed in UFC/MMA
Khabib advice to female fighters:
Question:
What advice do you have for someone who wants to get into the fighting industry. What tips do you recommend, especially for a female?

Khabib:
For female I have very good advice. Be fighter inside your home. And one more advice, all the time finish your husband.



That was a dickhead response but not gonna lie,
Spoiler
[​IMG]

No comments:

Post a Comment