15 fighters who could beat Conor McGregor

Sherdog Forums | UFC, MMA & Boxing Discussion
15 fighters who could beat Conor McGregor
https://mmajunkie.com/2019/01/conor-mcgregor-15-fighters-who-could-beat-him

A very insightful analysis. Well done, MMAJunkie

edit: I think he includes Woodley because McGregor might fight him for the title. McGregor won't fight other WWs who don't have the belt
Why would an MMA fan dislike Fedor?
First off, I don't mean if you think he is goat or a can crusher. That is a different debate. You can still like a can crusher. I don't get the actual dislike for the guy though. He has never said a god damn word so it can't be his thoughts. He always brings the fight and he has a just bleed type style a lot of times. His fights are always exciting, even in old age. He has never acted like a bitch or whined about shit. I cannot honestly think of one single reason why any mma fan would...

Why would an MMA fan dislike Fedor?
TJ breaks down his tattoos (best ink in MMA right now)
My WORST Sherdog peeve is how many people hate women. Not WMMA hate, I'm talkin' women hate.
My girlfriend is (was) familiar with Sherdog, which is why it eventually fell completely out of favor for her.

A current example of Sherbros being stupidly hateful (for lack of a better word) is regarding Rachael Ostovich.

Now, I get the WMMA hate, but the straight up...limp dick responses to women in general seems SO out of place to me on an MMA forum of all things...

I swear, it's worse than geek based forums of note...

Why is that?

It boggles my mind that people call Waterson and...

My WORST Sherdog peeve is how many people hate women. Not WMMA hate, I'm talkin' women hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment